5.16.2014

Faith and Running

Please believe me when I say I've got a full article in my head about this topic which I'm going to post on here sometime (soon!). For now here is a handful of one-liners from my most recent record-smashing saturday long run:

http://wordofgodmission.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/run-after-you.jpg

Faith and Running: It's okay to walk. Just never stop moving forward.


Faith and Running: After a mountaintop experience, do not let up at the crest of the hill. Carry the momentum going down.


I learned that when I run fast enough, I am stripped of all my thoughts save one: God is awesome!

More to come, meantime here's something that hopefully inspires your running as well as your faith: Ryan Hall: the Faith Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think